Donations Needed

Thank you for your support of the Partnership for Johnson Valley! Please follow this link to be directed to a secure payment form to complete your transaction. Please reference the Partnership for Johnson Valley in the “Additional Information” box when making a donation in order for donated funds to be assigned to the Partnership. When you click the below link, please select the Donation button and write PFJV in the memo space, then click “Buy Now” to be taken to the secure Donation PayPal page to designate an amount and provide billing information. 


OR Send Check or Money order to

3550 Foothill Blvd
Glendale, CA 91214


Your tax-deductible contribution will help insure that the critical support of open multiple use public land access in Johnson Valley continues. Thank you for your support!

Privacy Policy Statement:

Your personal information will not be shared with anyone other than the Partnership for Johnson Valley and the payment processor to securely process this transaction.

Making your donation Count.

Making the most of your contribution includes not only finding a charity that's right for you but also knowing about your tax benefits. The Partnership for Johnson Valley is a division of the California Trail Users Coalition, a public land access organization registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3) organization and has been given tax-exempt status.

What does it mean to be a 501(c)(3) organization?
For charities, this means that they can accept contributions and offer donors a tax deduction for their gifts. For donors like you, this means your contributions are fully tax-deductible to the amount allowed by law. The email receipt you receive from PayPal does indeed meet all the IRS requirements as a record of donation.


Disclaimer: The Partnership for Johnson Valley and the California Trail Users Coalition do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, quality, completeness, or validity of any information it provides. All information has been obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. Please consult your tax advisor for specific tax advice.